Thursday, May 24, 2012

Field Trips

I'm sorry everyone, I'm losing steam on this one. So much of sitting in a village with a consistent and slightly boring daily routine will do that to a  blogger, I guess. But I've been going on some field trips with my kids, which have been awesome!


9th grade field trip: Ruins of Vani, Vani Archeological Museum, Galaktion Tabidze House Museum


6th grade field trip: Dadiani palaces of Zugdidi, botanical gardens, Martvili church, and an awesome waterfall.

TLG trip: Racha, although most of this one was spent on a Marshutka (minibus).

Guria Weekend: Village-hopping around Lanchkhuti, staying with the most amazing woman from Ukraine, and eating Pizza with some guys from New Jersey.

On another note, I made chocolate-chip cookies with my host brother and they were DELICIOUS. I’m also totally ready to go home, which is why the blog has been so slow. One week and one awesome weekend left to go!

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment