Thursday, March 29, 2012

Another Post

This is officially the first time I have been completely alone in my house. The weather is great today, but I just can’t bring myself to sit outside when I know that I can be in my living room by myself, no one looking over my shoulder or asking me what I’m doing. In a way of celebrating, I put my entire music collection on shuffle, served myself a plate of Halva (sweet sunflower-seed candy), and am currently reveling in the fact that no one is making me eat it at light-speed. I also made a triple-sized Turkish coffee with no sugar (blasphemous in a way, but I’m so sick of tiny cups of coffee loaded with more sugar than the cookies I drink it with)


Things Happening
- My host grandfather’s relatives came to visit us for four days… but they arrived almost two weeks ago and they are still here.
- I'm going on my first Georgian train trip this weekend: To Gori to visit the Stalin Museum.
- I am planning a week-long trip to Turkey during Easter break
- I'll try to blog about something pertinent and interesting sometime soon (besides food, but that one is coming too!)


I love you all,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment